Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Post Y

When I was thinking what to write in this blog just now, I saw a guy walked by my house. He looks like Zhuo Ming, my buddy. Oh dear. When I rushed to the window and check out who is it, it was too late. The guy walked too fast, across my vision. Oh fine. Maybe that wasn’t him? ;)

I was thinking, should I go on Monday? Or I shouldn’t. I haven’t told my parents about this. Will they let me go? I still have lots of plans to go on in this December, Barbeque party, Christmas Shopping, Christmas Dinner, and One U outing with my friends. But I can’t go every single outing.

I’m out of cash now. My mum has banked in all my savings. Damnnit. I don’t have money to go out and buy things. Heeyy, hang on… what if my parents give me some cash to shopping with my buddies? Oh, that will be totally perfect. Totally. :D

What if when you are almost give up on someone, and then this stupid idiot turns up in front of you?

What will you do?

*I will slap him in his face, he deserves it*

BelleY

No comments:

Post a Comment