Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon

Right, this small little Candace watched this movie and never asked me to watch with her. What kind of friend is she? Alright, I was in China. Screw it. Asked her to watch with me again she said: “No, you guys go while I stroll around.” Grrr… Dammit.

Oh, our Hui Christmas shopping changed to One U on 21st of Dec. I will confirm with you last minute dear.

Still got lots of parties to go on… Bowling party, Swimming party, BBQ party, and lots. Ah! And our Hui Christmas Dinner! Aww, I’m afraid I can’t go.

Cousin’s wedding is on this Friday and Saturday. Busy busy busy.

Out of cash now. Mum banked in my $ two weeks ago. Sigh. :(

I had a dream of you Candace! Hee… :D

Belle





I love this picture Screw Bella. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment