Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

The best Christmas? Hmmm... It's not really the best.

We went shopping in Sunway Pyramid. There's so squeezy.. Everyone went there for shopping! Oh WOW. I bought a red short pants. Haha, gonna be a Santa? Nah... :)

Haha, when I woke up, I saw a present on my table! Haha, there's a note on it, wrote: Merry Christmas! From: Mummy. Aww.... my mum is so nice! I haven't open the present yet. Maybe later before sleeping. What's inside? I want to know! :)

Recieved a message from Kaima that lives in London. Aww, she's celebrating with my cousin Joe and her neighbours... Joe is getting fatter and fatter... He went there to study. :) Haha, good luck cousin!

Currently watching 'another Cinderella Story' in youtube.

Teeeedaaaaa! xoxo

Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy the Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment