Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Tonight went to a Church in Kepong with my sibling, aunt uncle, cousins and her boyfriend! My cousin just went back from Canada yesterday. I can say this is the best Christmas Eve I ever had. Even though I wasn't with my parents... :)

We were waiting for my aunt's friend to go church with us. This woman made us waited for her for an hour. She dropped her handphone. Such an old woman. :0 Oppss. I know I'm being so rude, I'm sorry. :)

Well, at last she never appear so we just went there without her. :) While we were waiting in the car, we ate some chocolates, Ferrero Rocher!! That's what we ate for our Christmas Eve dinner... No lah, we still have dinner in that church. :)

When we reached there was around 9pm. Everyone went upstairs to watch the singing. Well, luckily my another uncle left some food for us. :) Hmm, thanks uncle! :D

After that, we went upstairs for the singing. Lalala.... I love the Christmas songs! Especially the Amazing Graze! xoxo This is such a beautiful song. :)

When it finished, we went back to Aunt's house. Uncle bought some Hokkien Mee for us for our supper. Thank you uncle. And they gave us Chocolate. :) That's a very nice of them!

I love you.
And Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment