Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today was like so rushed. Have to go for the sukan thingy. Damn annoying.

I’m waiting for someone to ON their msn so that I can webcam with them. (: But NOONE’s UP.

So tired but couldn’t sleep. Stremyx sucks! The thing loads so slow. So terrible! Don’t know why there’s still so many people use Stremyx. BODOH.

My stupid Sejarah teacher asked us to do notes ourselves. What the hell man?!! She thought we’re genius?!! Whack you if you say yes! I have to read it first before I write the notes. Damn it. And still, this teacher is freaking boring. I don’t know what she is talking about. And no one cares. Who will care? Come on la.

AIHHS. Yinhui’s birthday go FRIM?!! And Lihui told me go there and swim?!! What is wrong man?! AIHHS. Never mind la. It’s her birthday. My honey’s 16th birthday. Hell yeah. Have to think what to buy for her. *sigh* headache. Give her a kiss then okay la! (: muaxx.

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment