Thursday, January 7, 2010

The fourth day of school

Everything is not that bad since you had find out what you have to do.

4 Batai is actually hmmm... quite boring. But if you have a few friends with you then it's OKAY. No offense, but there's a part i dont like. (: Don't have to tell you but you have to tell me more.

I dont know why sometimes there's some friends that you thought you're their friends and they meant that you're not. EFF. I really dont know what their mind are made of. Stink ass.

I want to be like Alice in Twilight. WOHOHO. I love her. *im not a lesbian*

Chatting with Yinhui now. HAHA

I dont know why today im keep laughing and smiling... like a mad woman.. for god's sake. LOl. Im not a mad woman, but im a very sampat teen. See.... (: You will know if you know me.

Get to know each other is pretty hard. If both of you are from the same planets then it's okay for you. HAHAAAA like me and you! *youknowwhoimtalkingabout*

O__O Im freaking out!

I dont want to forget about everything
you.



No comments:

Post a Comment